Friday, July 13, 2012

With Deepest Sympathy, Feelin' Crabby & Maddie

I have made 2 cards and a layout so far today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

 The blue cardstock is from Stampin' Up.  The pattern paper is K&Company Susan Wright mat stack.  The crab was cut from Pack Your Bags cartridge as well as the sentiment.  I used google eyes and a frown stamp from Peachy Keen.
 This layout was for a  challenge at Colorful Creations.  The only requirement was to make a rosette using a border punch.  I used a MS scallop edge punch for mine.  I also used a Basic Grey button and baker's twine.  The pink cardstock is Recollections.  All other papers and embellies are from Me & My Big Ideas paper pad.  The pictures are of my granddaughter at her 3rd birthday party to Chuck E. Cheese.
I have a friend whose mother passed away this week so I made this card to send to her.  The blue cardstock is Stampin' Up.  The pattern paper is Pink Paislee.  The ribbon is Heidi Grace.  The rhinestones are Paper Studio.  The sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment