Thursday, July 12, 2012

Layout and a tag

I have a layout and a tag to share with you this evening.  They are both for challenges at Colorful Creations.

 For the tag challenge were were to use blue, green and purple and a punch.  I embossed my tag with a Cuttlebug folder.  I inked it with distress inks Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord and Broken China.  I also used versamark ink and used sparkle embossing powder for shine.  The punch is Fiskars.  The flowers are Recollections.  The pearls are Stampin' Up.  I used green/white, purple/white and blue/white baker's twine also.
This layout was for use your stash and requirements were glimmer mist, cardstock, border punch, brads and alphas.  I used pink and blue glimmer mists that I made myself.  The punch is MS.  Everything else came from my scrap stash.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your work but that tag is so Beautiful. tfs.

    ReplyDelete