Monday, May 28, 2012

I am spending the holiday scrapping and eating!!

I am spending the holidy scrapping and eating.  We are having brats, burgers, potato sald and watermelon.  YUMMY!!!  Here are the layout I have finished so far today:

 Details:  The background paper is DCWV The Music Stack.  The dotted paper is DCWV Bella Amoire Stack.  The silver paper is from my stash as well as the green journal card.  I crocheted the flowers and used Basic Grey buttons for the centers.  This is my daughter singing with the choir at school.
 Details:  All papers are K&Company Classic K Charlotte paper pad.  I distressed all the edges.  I inked the butterfly and the mat behind the photo and the chipboard heart with Tim Holtz distress ink Tea Dye.  The butterfly is a die from Sizzix.  The chipboard heart is from Oriental Trading.  The pearls are Prima.  The picture is our first family photo after I married Karyol.
Details:  The papers are all K&Company Classic K Charlotte paper pad.  The pink doily is from Michaels.  The thickers are American Crafts.  The intricate green strip is paper ribbon doily from Basic Grey.  I crocheted the rose.  This is a picture of my mom was she was about 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment