Monday, May 14, 2012

3 layouts to share

I am having so much fun at Colorful Creations with the month long Sketch-A-Thon.  If you are interested in seeing what it is all about go to http://colorfulcreations.ning.com

Here are the 3 I did today:

 The papers are all K&Company Yuletide Stack.  The leaf flourish is cut from Calligraphy Collection cartridge.  The roses are Recollections.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  The tile is from my friend Cathe.  The picture is of my nephew, Woody; my son, Isaac and grandsons, Brayden and Ryan.
 The papers are all K&Company Brenda Walton Evergreen paper pad.  The journal tag is Making Memories.  I crocheted the flowers and used Basic Grey buttons as the centers.  The picture is of my daughter after we finished decorating the tree.
The papers are Me and My Big Ideas birthday paper pad.  The pictures are from my granddaughter, Maddie's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment