Sunday, September 9, 2012

Very productive day!!!

I stayed in my scraproom almost all of yesterday and here is what I accomplished:

 Details:  The dog was cut from Create A Critter cartridge.  This is for my grandson's 2nd birthday party today.
 Details:  The blue paper is DCWV Summer Days stack.  The green paper is K&Company Summer Travel stack.  All other papers are scraps.  The pink strip is paper doily by Basic Grey.  I cut the tag with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  The flowers are Shabby Chic.  The word phrases are Making Memories.  The pics are of my grandchildren, Maddie and Brayden.
 I cut the tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  The word was cut from Gypsy Wanderings.  The ribbon is Michaels.  The flowers are Shabby Chic.  The pearls are Zva Creative.
 Details:  The papers are DCWV Winter Wonder stack.  I cut the heart with George and Basic Shapes cartridge.  The ric rac is from Michaels.  The brads are from my stash.  I fussy cut the snow people from the same paper stack.  The vellum quote is from Best Occasions.
Details:  The papers are K&Company Summer Travel stack.  The title is left over letters from Making Memories.  I crocheted the flowers and used Basic Grey buttons for the center and crochet thread for the bows.  The pics are of my grandson, Ryan's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment