Friday, June 1, 2012

Caught! and Make my wish come true layouts

I have finished the last 2 layouts for Colorful Creations Sketch A Thon for the month of May:

 Details:  The suns are chipboard from Oriental Trading I sprayed with glimmer mist and used glossy accents on.  The papers are from my scraps.  The thickers are American Crafts.  This raccoon had been in our attic and we caught it and took it across the river and let it go.
Details:  The papers are K&Company Secret Santa paper pad.  The buttons are Basic Grey.  I crocheted the flower.  The top picture is me and Santa.  We had a good time having our pictures taken when he visited on Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

  1. You have done an awesome job on both pages...love the layouts and how you used the chipboard suns on the first one and the buttons are such pretty details on the second!!!!

    ReplyDelete