Friday, April 20, 2012

Folded Chevrons and quillling layouts

I have discovered some new techniques and decided to try them on some layouts.  My two page layout features my folded chevrons on each end of the pages.  The layout of my daughter and grandson has the quilled flowers I am learning to make.  I hope you enjoy seeing these techniques, and if you haven't tried them to give them a whirl.

 The background paper is from Stampin' Up.  The patterned papers are Debbie Mumm.  I punched my journaling cardstock with EK Success punch.  On each end are my folded chevrons from scrap paper.  The flowers are from Stampin' Up.
The blue paper is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery.  I used a rub on from my stash for the title and clock.  The small letters of the title are from Michaels.  This was my first attempt and quilling and I made some flowers for this layout.  The doily is from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment