Friday, March 9, 2012

2 new paper layouts

I managed to get 2 new paper layouts finished this evening and thought I would share them with you.

 The red paper is from Recollections.  The birthday strip and word strips are from Me & My Big Ideas Birthday paper pad.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I used a MS punch.  The blingy heart is Prima.  The happy birthday sticker is from K &  Company.  The flower is from Basic Grey.  This layout is based on a sketch at Got Sketch.
The blue paper is from Stampin' Up.  The strips and circle are from my stash.  The pearls are from Stampin' Up.  The letters are from Making Memories.  This layout is based on a sketch from Sketches In Thyme.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on your layouts!! I lOVE the bling heart!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete